torstai 9. helmikuuta 2012

Bromitus Necrons are back; Imotekh the Stormlord

Long time no see! Again!
I know, it has been long time since last update, but I can't help it.. I haven't had time to paint, nor have I had any inspiration.. :(
But, I actually finally took some pictures, starting with Imotekh! The pictures are really terrible, I know, but I couldn't get a good lighting, since it's winter and all that. Also, he looks way better irl.  But enough of talking, here you go!
He really looks a lot more darker






I'm not that satisfied with the result. For some reason I find the staff quite hideous.. :(
Also, since it was finecast (or I would say failcast..) the figurine needed quite a lot of work, and the ball on his head was missing, but no matter.. Enough of ranting! Next I should probably take pictures of my finished Annihilation Barge.
Hope you enjoyed and leave a comment how my painting sucks! :D

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ei se sauva nyt kamalan näköinen ole, mutta ehkä vähän liian yksinkertainen? Keksi jotain jännää mielenkiinnon herättäjää siihen?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hmm.. totta. Voisi vaikka tehdä siintä saman tyylisen kuin itse gw:n omalla on, mutta silloin se sekoittuisi itse henkilön vihreään.. D:
      Pitänee keksiä jotain..

      Poista