torstai 3. marraskuuta 2011

The Red Terror continues; 1/4 of the genestealers done!

Okay so finally an update!
I've had these lads finished for some time now, but I haven't had the time (or lighting) to take pictures.
the other 1/4 should be ready soon, as I've been painting quite a lot recently..
So here are the pictures! And yes, the pictures are kinda crappy, but I finally had the time, but it is already a little dark.. Also the red looks a lot more smoother and such irl. Also, I finally got to use the new vallejo paints I ordered, so I'm still a little 'alien' to how to use them properly, because I'm used to Citadel colours.






Also the dead skin looks much more.. grey.
Also my friend (who plays behemoth tyranids) said that this is their broodlord wannabee! xD



Hope you enjoyed! :D
The other 1/4 genestealers should be ready soon, so after them I shall spray the last terminators and Mephiston (who has different name ofc.)!

2 kommenttia: