sunnuntai 24. heinäkuuta 2011

Showcase; Grand Officer Danius Poile

I've always loved the model, and when I got him from my friend, I just had to paint it as soon as possible!
I had some difficulties deciding how to paint him, and I'm very pleased with the result.

Danius Poile is the Grand Officer of Cardano System, commanding all the Imperial Guard Regiments that fight there. His superior tactics have helped him defeat almost any battle fought. It is believed that Cardano System would have been lost long time ago, if he wouldn't be in command.


"Send the Hellhounds!"





He looks way better in real life..

1 kommentti:

  1. That's one of my faverite models too. Mine is still waiting a new paintjob. I just have to decide what is his role in my own personal inquisition.

    VastaaPoista